Typical applications are e.g.: partition walls, molding parts, roofing
Typical applications are e.g.:
Partition walls, molding parts, roofing
- Typical materials: PS, ABS, PP, PC, PMMA, PVC
- Common throughputs up to 2.000 kg/h
- Filtration finenesses down to 100 µm
In sheet manufacture, in addition to the removal of solid inhomogeneities, filtration must ensure permanent process and product consistency. Also, material costs can be reduced by using recycled material. For this, Gneuss Filtration Systems offer tailor-made solutions and make cost reductions and top qualities possible.
The advantages of Rotary Filtration
- High quality surfaces and good optical properties are guaranteed
The process-constant filtration avoids quality and tolerance variations.
- Static mixing effect and ultra-fine homogenization
This significantly improves quality, tensile strength and surface finish of the end product.
- Short dwell time of the melt in the filtration system
Due to the optimum rheological design of Gneuss Filtration Systems, the dwell time of the melt in the system is minimized and thus thermal stress is avoided.
- Minimum pressure consumption
The compact design of Gneuss Filtration Systems makes it possible to reduce pressure consumption to a minimum. Often, only by these means it is possible to filtrate at all, e.g. PVC.
- No production interruptions, no machine downtime
Changing screens of Gneuss Rotary Filtration Systems does not have any influence on the production process. It is always guaranteed that tolerances are met.
- Reduced material costs
The RSFgenius and the SFXmagnus make the use of more recycled material possible, without impairing the product quality. This leads to reduced material costs. In addition, filtration can also be used as a protection for polishing rolls.